Sunday, March 29, 2009

Coop Curves Begin

OK, if any of you have raised peeps you know how sleep deprived I am from checking on them and meeting their many needs every couple of hours. So I'll mostly be showing photos of things until my brain returns. Here's Farmer Rick working on extending the floor joists. (I am not showing any closeups of his face, so you won't be able to see the sheer joy my curving design is giving him--wait 'til he sees my studio design!)

Notice the acute angle. I remember my profs did not approve of these, but I've been fascinated by old wedge-shaped buildings I've seen in downtowns everywhere, where the architect had to deal with extreme pie-shaped lots at the intersections of several roads. We'll likely use it for storage.

Here, we've laid out the two curves with stakes.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin